Dancing in the Light

I John 1:7 "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanses us from all sin."

Name:
Location: North Platte, Nebraska, United States

I am a christian wife, mother and grandmother. I am a licensed Social worker and a licensed Christian counselor. I am most proud of the relationships I have with God, my family and friends all over the world. I have been blessed beyond my dreams.

Monday, March 24, 2008

BAD BLOGGER, BAD, BAD BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!

I have not been posting lately. I have no less than 18 posts in my queue, all in various stages of completion. I have little notes with titles for blogs all over my desk---and I absolutely love blogging. So why haven't I been here? I only have one excuse----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LIFE !
Between family concerns, health problems and plain old busyness, I have neglected my blog. But, now I have repented--so look for a new post tomorrow and thank you all for being so faithful.

Blessings
Neva

6 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I'll be back!

Blessings,

Lori

4:41 AM  
Blogger preacherman said...

I totally understand sister.
I am glad you are doing well and love reading your blog.
I hope you have a great day and wonderful week.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

There goes that mutual club membership again. LOL I haven't blogged in how long? Keep promising to get back .... keep writing notes and titles .... AND keep wondering if there is anything in this life of mine that could be of interest to others .... and like you, love blogging. Hopefully and we'll both get back to it. Looking forward to your promised entry tomorrow. Can't say I'm making the same promise. Just not there yet. :(

Love ya' dear sister.

K

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to see you soon,

Pat

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been wondering where you were. i will be glad to have your daily wisdom again.


Jarrod

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! I thought you were gone for good. I am waiting with great expectations---


Corinne

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home