Dancing in the Light

I John 1:7 "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanses us from all sin."

Name:
Location: North Platte, Nebraska, United States

I am a christian wife, mother and grandmother. I am a licensed Social worker and a licensed Christian counselor. I am most proud of the relationships I have with God, my family and friends all over the world. I have been blessed beyond my dreams.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Prayer Request---Update!

I PASSED ! Thank you all so much for your prayers, your comments and the deluge of emails! I am now officially licensed in the state of Texas! Woohoo! Happy and relieved am I! God is good and just as you prayed, He calmed me and gave me ready remembrance of all that I knew. Thank you all!

love
Neva



I have been out of pocket for the past few days. I am sitting for a four hour licensing exam tomorrow and have been studying. Please pray that God will help me remember what I know and make good guesses on what I do not! :)
I will be back on Friday---thank you all.


Peace
neva

19 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

ya got it sis!

God will see ya though it! :)

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray that you will do well with your tests tomorrow, Neva!

Much love!

Dee

of Finding Direction: The Wind Vane Chronicles

1:22 PM  
Blogger Monalea said...

I have missed you precious friend!

Monalea

1:32 PM  
Blogger preacherman said...

Neva,
You are in my prayers as you take the test tomorrow. I pray that God will bring everything to your memory.
God bless.
Kinney

4:49 PM  
Blogger The Preacher's Household: said...

Yay you finally get to take it! I really hope it all goes well and I'll be praying.
Love ya,
Kathy

5:15 PM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

I'd be honored to say a prayer for you!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I agree with and say "AMEN" to Trey's thoughts!

You'll do well, I just know it! Praying!!!!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for you but I am confident you will do well.

Corinne

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Neva, you will ace this, I know you will. But, I will pray for God to calm you and help you think clearly.

Blessings
Carol

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying, too. Breathe, breathe, breathe and if you dont know "pick C"

Love ya
Kel

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying sister.

Pat

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for you too.

Glynnis

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a MSW student and will be where you are in a couple of years. Best wishes on your test.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

HALLELUJAH!!! PTL!!!

Break your arm, dear Neva. You too deserve a big, hearty pat on the back. :)

I just knew you were going to pass the silly test. As though a piece of paper could overcome or best you. What a silly concept1 Yeah and Yay!!!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations,
IMO we need more Christian social workers/counselors. Not the ones of the world who teach self-idolatry but those who help people recognize that sin is what ails them and without God they cannot ever be whole. Prayers for your ministry.

Interested Bystander

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Carlos

10:17 PM  
Blogger Liz Moore said...

Congratulations!!!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!
Knew you could do it!


Shari

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now please pray for Ryan, also in Texas, to do well this year and pass the exams in June.
Thank you SO much.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home